Bridging Science and Spirituality

Dear Ones, 

I would like to share my experience with Master Sha's book and encourage you to get a copy as soon as you can. It would make a great gift. It is written in a simple way that can easily be understood whether you have a background in science or not. 

I was so excited when Master Sha announced that he would writing this book, Soul Mind Body Science System: Grand Unification Theory and Practice for Healing, Rejuvenation, Longevity, and Immortality with Dr Rulin Xiu, a theoretical physicist who has studied quantum physics and worked on string theory and the Grand Unification Theory. 

http://www.amazon.com/Soul-Mind-Body-Science-System/dp/1940363993


From the moment the book arrived, as I brought the package into my home, I could feel the incredible frequency and vibration of the book. As I opened the box, I felt like a child at Christmas opening presents, and from the ever since I started to read this book, I have been in awe. I have felt so much gratitude to Master Sha and Dr Rulin Xiu for the wisdom, teachings and blessings released in this book.

Grand unification is what so many scientists have been searching for, for so long: to have one theory to explain everything. Albert Einstein shared with the world the relationship between energy and matter in his famous equation, E = mc2, (where E = energy, m = mass, c = speed of light) but what was missing and what many other scientists have missed is the relationship with the soul. This book is a break-through in this quest and shares an equation that relates soul (S), energy (E), and matter (M), S + E + M = 1. 

As a child, I was always asking questions about the nature of the universe. I developed a love for mathematics and science and studied engineering. Later, as I found myself seeking out greater meaning in my life, I found myself on the spiritual path, seeking answers to questions such as 'What is the purpose of my life?'. When I met Master Sha in 2009, I found the answer to this question and I have been his student ever since. Master Sha writes, 'The purpose of life is to serve.' This book shows not only the theory, but the practice of how to bring grand unification to every aspect of your life. Grab this book to unify, heal and transform all of your life: your physical, mental, emotional and physical bodies, as well as your health, relationships, finances and more. If you're looking for a way to unify all aspects of your life, then this book shows the path. This book shows a path to Oneness. It's a must read! Do not miss this treasure and opportunity!

With greatest love

Lenore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings: The Joy of Letting Go...

When You Believe in Yourself

Bring Love Peace and Harmony to Family Relationships